How to maintain LED Display’s best performance?
LED Display, being fascinating and advantageous, costs a significant amount of money. It’s an investment, to be exact, which will surely help you upgrade your presence in the vast product market.
You need to know how to keep the performance always on point, even after years of usage. After you received the LED display panel, better maintenance will keep your LED screen stable and long time working. In this post, we will guide you with LED Display usage maintenance.
Proper LED Screen Maintenance
Once the LED display screen arrives at you, it will be saved and installed in the appointed place. We recommend that the LED display be turned on at least once a week and lighted for more than 2 hours under normal circumstances.
In detail, LED screen maintenance requires different procedures in different situations.
1)Within the relative humidity range below ≦ 60% RH, we suggest turning on the high LED display at least once a week.
Adjust the LED screen brightness to 60%, play the video and light up above 2H, then play at average LED display brightness. The best time is between 7 am and 10 am.
2) Within the relative humidity range of 60% ～ 85% RH, use the LED screen at least once a day, adjust the LED screen brightness to 60%, play the video for more than 2 hours and then play it.
Usually, the best time is between 7 am, and 10 am or between 6 pm and 10om.
3) ≧ 85% RH or wet weather, you should turn on the LED video wall once a day, adjust the LED screen brightness to the brightest 60% to play video 2H, and then play it generally from 7 to 10 the morning.
Between 6 and 10 pm, adjust the brightness to the brightest 60% again to play the video 2H.
LED Display Moisture-proof and Storage Requirements
In a dry and ventilated environment, the optimal storage temperature is 18 ℃ ~ 28 ℃, and the relative humidity is between 45 ~ 55% RH.
1) If you did not use the LED screen for more than three days, it needs to use the preheating lighting method whenever turning on the LED screen.
First set LED screen brightness at 30% -50% to warm up for 4-8 hours, and then adjusted to average brightness (80%- 100%) light up the LED display screen.
2) If you did not use the LED display screen for more than seven days, it needs to use the preheating lighting method whenever starting LED display uses.
Firstly, set LED screen brightness at 30% -50% to preheat for more than 12 hours, and then adjusted to average brightness (80% -100 %) to light up the LED screen.
Cautioned LED Power Supply Installation
The LED screen body, steel structure, etc., must be well-grounded to prevent ESD (electrostatic) damage to the LED screen body.
ESD (Electrostatic) damage – slight changes in the LED lamp bead chip will cause a decrease in brightness. In severe cases, the LED lamp bead chip breaks down, and the electrode burns out, resulting in the lamp not turning on.
Let’s detailly introduced the 6 points.
1) The LED module is powered by DC + 5V (working voltage: 4.2 ~ 5.2V); it is not acceptable to use an AC power supply.
2) LED display power supply input voltage: 220V/110V ± 10% Frequency: 50HZ ± 5%;
3) Safe and reliable earth contact, reliable isolation of the ground wire and the neutral wire connecting the power source away from high-power electrical equipment;
4) If you find some abnormal phenomena such as short circuit, trip, wire burning, or smoke, you should not repeat the power test;
5) Keep the power supply stable, and do grounding protection to avoid lightning strikes. Do not use it in harsh natural conditions, especially in intense lightning weather;
6) It would be best to supply the large LED screen’s power supply step by step because the entire screen’s maximum power state will impact the whole power distribution system.
The above aspects (LED Display usage maintenance) are essential but highly important to keep the LED screen stable and long working. Even it’s an indoor LED display or outdoor LED screen, you should seriously maintain it all. Of course, there are further steps to realize better-LED display uses; welcome to contact us and find more.
Found in 2004, YUCHIP is an award-winning global LED display supplier headquartered in Shenzhen.
As a comprehensive LED display manufacturer, we focus on offering top-notch technology and high-performing visual products.
Our great range of LED displays includes outdoor LED displays, indoor LED screens, rental LED displays, and transparent LED displays. LED poster, church LED screen, flexible LED display, HD LED screen, LED screen panel, indoor fixed LED display, mobile LED video screens, LED wall controller, and more.