Why Is Stadium LED Screen Emergency Exit Important?
1. What Is A Stadium LED Screen Emergency Exit?
The stadium LED screen emergency exit is a typical stadium perimeter screen where players and spectators can efficiently operate cabinets during an urgent situation. Generally, it has wheels that you can quickly move to open or give way for rescue and emergency teams to get in and out of the sports ground.
This kind of LED display is designed for safety reasons in case of accidents during a Live game or match of football, soccer, basketball, cricket, and other sports.
2. What Are Its Features?
YUCHIP, China’s leading LED display manufacturer, developed a multi-function stadium LED screen. Its pixel pitch ranges from P6, P8, P10, P12, and P16; these models work as perimeter screens and LED scoreboards. Its main features are as follows:
Emergency Exit Design
- Stadium LED Screen Emergency Exit has a bottom beam locked onto each LED cabinet, which is removable, easing dismounting during urgent situations.
- It has some hidden wheels in the few cabinets as for the emergency exit.
Stadium LED Display Design
- The Stadium LED Screen Emergency Exit has soft LED modules and a soft beam that protects players from hitting, making transported LEDs safe.
- You can adjust the adjustable back brackets to the cabinet leaning angle, outreaching more audience.
Rental LED Display Design
- There are four sets of fast lockers on each LED cabinet so that you can perform a quick and seamless connection.
- The Stadium Display Emergency Exit has a robust hanging pole inside the cabinet that ensures rental LED displays are hanging up securely.
Above all, the Stadium Display Emergency Exit is vital equipment, especially for significant sporting events.
3. Why Is It Necessary For A Sports Event To Have A Stadium Display Emergency Exit?
Accidents are unexpected, and so they may happen anytime, to anyone, and at any place. They’re unintentional, but they may result in damage or injury. So what are possible measures to reduce destruction? When it comes to sporting venues and events, why is it necessary to have a stadium LED screen emergency exit?
Here are the reasons:
- Movable Structure
The stadium LED screen emergency exit has an instant response design that makes it easier to clear the emergency exit, therefore a lot safer and convenient. When accidents occur, players can quickly go out of the ground to seek medical attention and give way for by-standing medical to respond to injured individuals.
- Serves As Borders
The stadium LED screen or perimeter boards also serve as borders between players and participants. In some sports such as basketball, where viewers sit close to the court, perimeter screens safeguard the viewers from accidental stepping on feet, kicks, and the like.
- Stadium Design
LED ribbon board and other stadium screen uses contribute to the overall look of a stadium. Whether you like it to look more digital, engaging, or fun, all you have to do is use and position wisely the stadium LED screen.
- Information Sharing
Stadium screens are a lot helpful in sharing the status of the game, player’s information, and many more. In some ways, due to the ample space of the stadium, spectators cannot see the information quickly; however, with a digital screen, information is visible even from a distance. Advertising is also possible.
LED Display plays a vital role in making a sporting event successful and fun. Today, sports are boldly included in aspects of economic growth because it brings tourism and advances every country to an international level.
Sports as recreational activities bring ultimate enjoyment to players, sports organizers, and also to millions of fans across the globe.