Introducing YUCHIP Front Maintenance LED Screen
LED display screens might have a variety of problems due to their long-term use. That’s why maintenance of LED displays is essential. Often, the main problem is the dust on the module, which quickly leads to the diode’s burning. As a result, the light might not work. Today, we will introduce the maintenance of LED displays—primarily the front care LED screen.
Just as its name implies, front maintenance is a way of ensuring that the front side of an LED Display performs well regardless of the length of use. In this process, the LED Display module, power supply, and control card can be installed and unloaded from the front side using a magnet or a screwdriver that detaches the module from the cabinet.
Front service is a lot easier, time-saving, cost-saving, and user-friendly.
2. Why Is Front Maintenance Essential?
LED Displays’ lifespan is up to 100,000 hours, that’s 8 to 10 years of service. LEDs require maintenance basically to keep the visual performance always upright. LED front maintenance can also protect the screen and achieve a waterproof effect outside and durable service life.
Here are more reasons:
- The screen thickness is thin, so there’s no need to keep the maintenance channel. It can significantly expand the used space and meet the narrow space or the high screen thickness requirements of places.
- It increases the horizon. A small pitch screen for indoor viewing has specific requirements for the optimum viewing distance. The thickness of the back maintenance screen is at least 800mm. Shortening the length of the display screen and the audience reduces the viewing effect.
- Easy maintenance saves workforce and transportation costs—no need for professional engineers. The user can disassemble and maintain the screen and replace spare parts from the front side by himself.
- They are reducing the decoration costs. The front maintenance screen installed against the wall reduces the decoration costs of whole coordination.
3. Front Maintenance LED Module Applications
According to the application, LED display is into indoor and outdoor series. We usually do some protection to prevent lousy weather for the outdoor display screen due to the use. It is to extend the service life of the display.
The LED display screen’s maintenance measures generally have two types; front maintenance and back maintenance. Both are easy; however, most people would prefer front care.
P1.9 High Definition Front Maintenance LED Display
Frontal care is much easier for outdoor front maintenance LED displays than on the rear side because outdoor screens usually have large cabinets. Meanwhile, large cabinets mean heavy parts. However, if you opt to do front maintenance, detaching the module is easier. Plus, modules are lighter, so you can do the maintenance yourself or with a minimal workforce.
The most significant feature of front maintenance lies in space-saving. For indoor or mosaic installation structures, space is too precious. Because the front maintenance can significantly reduce the overall thickness of the LED display structure, thus, can integrate well with the surrounding environment.
It is also to ensure effectiveness at the same time, space-saving. However, the structure of the device requires very high heat dissipation.
4. Where Can I Find A Reliable Front Maintenance LED Screen?
YUCHIP has had a lot of front services LED installations since we’ve extended internationally. We offer front and dual maintenance to ease and choose which side works for you.
Also, if you want to invest in any of our LED display products and solutions but prefer to have front maintenance, we can help you with it. Some of our top-notch products are transparent LED screens, flexible LED, display balls, indoor and outdoor screens, rental displays, LED posters, and a lot more.
We cater to all your needs, be it for fixed installation, rental, stadium, etc.
Should you have questions, please reach us through message or our website.
Email: email@example.com Website: https://www.yuchip-led.com/