Museum LED Screen
Museum LED Screen is a digital video wall and signage displayed in different parts of the museum to show information and knowledgeable data such as history, biological artifacts, ecological evolution, etc.
Museum Video Display perfects the ambiance in a museum venue. It creates digital learning and helps visitors appreciate various traces and remains from the past and their significant contributions to the present.
Also, other than displaying learnable content, you can also play advertisements, endorse knowledgeable channels, stations, newspapers, and books where people can watch, read and enjoy.
Investing in learnable and knowledgeable equipment is a wise choice for many. For example, Museum LED Screen is YUCHIP’s product that brings more light and creativity to a museum and helps people appreciate various vital information through a digital method.
Here are its features.
In installing a museum LED screen, we/you have to consider many factors such as the area, whether the available space is wide enough for a large screen or average size. Also, you need to look at the type of audience who will view and visit your vicinity.
In common sense, all kinds of people can get in, but you may specify the target audience and the type of content you’ll play.
With our R&D team, we’ll help you think and put together your ideas, options, and considerations given the various points you have to visualize.
- High Definition
For indoor museums with an average space for LED display installation, a high-definition museum video display is the best choice. Even if people watch at a closer view, they wouldn’t have problems with the brightness, pixels, and eyes.
Also, with a high-definition screen, you’ll have no trouble worrying about flickers, delays especially while playing special video effects.
- Supports Various File Formats
We can say that playing content is handy if you can choose from a wide range of file formats.
And it is best if you can play not only videos but also show images, texts, animations, and a lot more so that people who have the chance to visit the museum daily will still get entertained.
- Low Maintenance
Museum LED Screens used in an average brightness and works for 8-10 hours will require little to no maintenance since the work-time is shorter than outdoor LEDs that operate 24/7.
Alongside, if you need to perform maintenance, it also comes conveniently.
The front and rear may be serviceable if the front works best for fixed installation while hanging or standing.
- 3-5 Year Warranty
YUCHIP’s products undergo a series of aging tests, display, and screen tests to ensure that the brightness, gamma, color, refresh rate, pixel density, and other parameters are accurate.
But if the product showed abnormality within the given time frame (if any), YUCHIP will provide you either product replacement, warranty, or technical support to address your LED issues.
Museum LED Module Specification
|Pixel Pitch (mm)||
3 in 1
|Module Resolution (pixels)||
160 x 135
|128 x 108||
80 x 65
|Module Pixel (pixels)||
|Module Size (mm)||
200 x 168
Museum LED Cabinet Specification
|Cabinet Size (mm)||
600 x 337.5 x 80 and customized
|Cabinet Resolution (pixels)||
480 x 270
|384 x 216||320 x 180||
240 x 135
|Cabinet Pixels (pixels)||
Die casting aluminum
|Cabinet Weight (kg)||
Museum LED Screen Specification
800 (6500) Optional
256 grade by software or by Auto-optic induced
Horizontal 160°; Vertical 160°
|Best Viewing Distance (m)||
<100meter by Internet Cable（without Relay; Multimode fiber cable ＜ 500m; Single-mode fiber cable ＜ 20km
|Display Work Method||
|LED Driving Method||
Constant driving current
|Color Contrast Ratio||
439, 804, 651, 110
|Refresh Frequency (Hz)||
|Picture Display Method||
Intellective control technology, test-itself technology, correct technology, Synchronization Control
DVI (S-VIDEO, CVBS, DP, HDMI, VGA, PAL/NTSC, etc. through Video processor converting)
WINDOWS 98, WINDOWS 2000, WINDOWS XP,WINDOWS 7 etc.
|Front/Rear IP Level||
|Working Temperature (ºc)||
|Stored Temperature (ºc)||
|Operation Humidity (RH)||
|Display Lifetime (hours)||
10 years or more (natural environment)
100000 hours (ideal environment)
AC110 / AC220V±10% 47～63HZ
Max: 40W/㎡ ; Ave:25W/㎡
|Out Of Controlled Dot||
≤3/10,000 (Out of controlled dots means the pixels of which the brightness and the wavelength are both >10% depart to the normal one)
(P1.6 HD LED Display)
Museum LED Screen: Ultimate FAQ Guide
A museum is a place where people go when they want to see and experience art and history. Many will tell you that all the artifacts, masterpieces, and specimens found in the museum tell a lot about humanity: our pasts and present, our perception of the world, our ancestors, etc.
Just like any other establishment, museums have to keep up with times ad trends. People who take care of museums are also taking the extra mile to make the experience of the visitors and guests worthwhile and one-of-kind.
The goal of the museum is to keep the people informed and aware of our past and traditions. Hence, a museum without its visitors is pointless. That is why modern museums are now using video walls and LED screens to greet the guests and visitors with informative and creative visuals to give them a new experience by stimulating their senses.
2. What Is An LED Museum Screen?
LED museum screens are digital video walls and signages displayed in different parts of the museum to aid the people in learning about the objects and art pieces.
Museum video displays are typically used to attract visitors to pay more attention to certain areas. It provides an additional avenue for them to absorb the information because this screen highlights some critical details about the artifacts.
Nowadays, there are even museums with interactive displays to engage the visitors and make any exciting exhibit more appealing. These interactive museum displays and digital signage are present in art galleries, children’s museums, history and war museums, science museums, and many more.
No matter what kind of museum you have or are maintaining, museum LED display boards can drastically improve its ambiance. Today, many newly constructed and reconstructed museums incorporate LED technology to make the museum experience of guests more captivating and impactful.
3. What Are The Applications Of LED Museum Screens?
LED screens are helpful in museums and galleries. These screens are usually used as follows:
- Exhibit Panel. LED Screens can function as exhibit panels to feature plaques and masterpieces with relevant information. Gallery LED screens are also the perfect medium to showcase digital arts. Unlike static posters and images, these exhibit LED panels can allow movement and graphic effects to move and inspire the visitors looking at them.
- Auditorium Screen. Many spacious galleries and museums have a small auditorium where short film viewing and presentations are done. The High-definition museum wall display gives visitors a viewing experience that can stimulate more senses.
- Interactive Touch Screen. An interactive museum display is becoming a centerpiece to many modern museums and galleries in various parts of the world. It allows the guests to interact with a screen where they could get information and have fun at the same time. It is proven effective in increasing the participation and involvement of the visitors in the artifacts and arts.
4. What Are The Advantages Of LED Museum Displays?
Here are some of the reasons why investing in a LED museum screens is a wise decision:
- LED Museum screen increases the engagement and participation of the guests. With added immersive visual displays, the visitors are more likely to be involved and interested in the information flashed on the LED screens. The LED screen is also an effective tool for storytelling. It is programmable to deliver audio-visual narratives that are captivating for the audience.
- LED video walls in the museum add an architectural element to the venue itself. They instantly enhanced the ambiance and have a positive impact on the overall experience of the museum-goers.
- LED museum displays inspire the creativity and imagination of the audience. It takes the audience on a journey of exploring the world of discovery. These LED screens are capable of seamlessly blending with the physical and scenic elements. Which, as a result, can bring various historical and abstract concepts to life.
- LED screens for museums are built to last and to meet the expectations of demanding venues. LED screens offer performance reliability over a long period. They can deliver high durability even when installed in places with a high-traffic environment, like public museums.
- LED museum displays are energy-efficient and safe to use. Having a museum video display is a worthwhile investment.
5. Why Should I Purchase A YUCHIP LED Museum LED Screens?
YUCHIP offers an array of LED screen solutions that are ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
We have high-quality LED screens for your museum display needs.
Also, we can custom-made your video wall museum display according to your specific requirements and requests.
YUCHIP is a well-reputed brand providing high-quality LED products here and abroad for almost 17 years now.
Our offered LED products undergo strict quality control measures with a 3-5 years warranty for your protection.
We also have a highly qualified team of professionals who can guide and give you expert advice on your LED museum display project. If you want to learn more about our LED museum products and services, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A museum is a place that tells many stories and brings back some memories that are not worth remembering. The very purpose of maintaining a museum is to keep people rooted in their identity as human beings.
Incorporating immersive technology like LED displays in places like museums gives its visitors a memorable experience. This experience will translate to them wanting to revisit and to learn more. Therefore, realizing the museum’s goal is to make people informed and well-aware.