P1.56 Video Wall Monitoring
The P1.56 Video Wall Monitoring is the best option for a more precise and reliable security needs source. It has all-around features that enable you to use it in various circumstances, functions, locations, applications, etc.
Its brightness is partnered with a high refresh rate, making the smooth, solid, and transparent transition for videos, animations, slides, etc. You may use it to monitor the safety or security of public and private premises. Through the apparent resolution of the LED video wall, you’ll get to see clear footages and images that could ease follow-up investigations of incidents, accidents, and more.
If you’re worried about knowing its functions, settings, and properties, YUCHIP will guide and serve you. The product comes with a complete set of guides and manuals, plus we are a call away to answer your queries and questions.
Contact us today!
P1.56 Video Wall Monitoring Module Specification
|Pixel Pitch (mm)||
3 in 1
|Module Resolution (WxH)||
150 x 168.75
|Module Size (mm)||
96 x 108
P1.56 Video Wall Monitoring Cabinet Specification
|Cabinet Size (mm)||
640 x 480
|Cabinet Resolution (pixels)||
344 x 258
|Cabinet Pixels (pixels)||
Die Casting Aluminum
|Cabinet Weight (kg)||
P1.56 Video Wall Monitoring Display Specification
256 grade by software or by Auto-optic induced
Horizontal 160°; Vertical 160°
|Best Viewing Distance (m)||
<100meter by Internet Cable（without Relay; Multimode fiber cable ＜ 500m; Single-mode fiber cable ＜ 20km
|Display Work Method||
|LED Driving Method||
Constant driving current
|Color Contrast Ratio||
439, 804, 651, 110
|Refresh Frequency (Hz)||
≥1920, ≥3840 Optional
|Picture Display Method||
Intellective control technology, test-itself technology, correct technology, Synchronization Control
DVI (S-VIDEO, CVBS, DP, HDMI, VGA, PAL/NTSC, etc. through Video processor converting)
WINDOWS 98, WINDOWS 2000, WINDOWS XP,WINDOWS 7 etc.
|Front/Rear IP Level||
|Working Temperature (ºc)||
|Stored Temperature (ºc)||
|Operation Humidity (RH)||
|Display Lifetime (hours)||
Ten years or more (natural environment)
100000 hours (ideal environment)
AC110 / AC220V±10% 47～63HZ
Max: 700W/㎡ ; Ave:250W/㎡
|Out Of Controlled Dot||
≤3/10,000 (Out of controlled dots means the pixels of which the brightness and the wavelength are both >10% depart from the normal one)
Should you need a high-resolution LED screen for CCTV and control room monitoring, the P1.56 Video Wall Monitoring is an ideal product for you.
As it has a small pixel pitch, its image display and quality make no blur, vivid, and has high screen reliability.
Features And Benefits
Here are some of its features.
- It has a small pixel pitch of 1.56 and is included in our HD LED display series. It ensures a vivid, sharp, crystal clear display packed with smooth pace and transition.
- We designed the P1.56 Video Wall Monitoring LED screen to be more reliable in showing images and footage in security control rooms, which will help the further investigation and resolve accidents or incidents.
- Its brightness is at 800 cd/m² and has a refresh rate of 3840 Hz.
- It utilizes SMD0808/SMD1010 and has 3 in 1 encapsulation. Also, we trust nothing but Nationstar LED for the lamps.
- The module has a 96 x 108 mm size and a resolution of 150 x 168.75 (WxH).
- You may choose various cabinet materials, but the standard is die-casting aluminum.
- It has an IP level of 43 as it is designated for indoor usage and supports various control systems such as Linsn. LEDset, Colorlgiht LEDVision, Novastar, and more.
- Its lifespan is approximately ten years. It’s a predetermined estimation, and some factors such as maintenance, handling, mobility, etc., can also affect its length of service.
- Its maintenance is through the front side. Front maintenance is way easier, cost-saving, and time-saving as it also requires a very minimal workforce.
- A single cabinet can weigh as light as 9.5 kg. Its installation and handling are more convenient, plus the safety edges and design make building safer and faster.
Should you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(P1.56 LED Display For Control Room)