P1 LED Screen In Germany Art Center
Recently, YUCHIP just accomplished another splendid full HD LED screen project in Germany. The P1 LED screen fully displayed art center history and art detail, which helped visitors get a closer understanding.
Simultaneously, this 16×9 LED wall brings happiness and a victory atmosphere to the art center organization during this COVID-19 pandemic.
The art center designer, Mr. Norman Andre Virhus, shared their request: it needs an LED display to represent modern technology as a newly built art center.
1. Full HD LED screen, displaying a high-quality image and video clearly and vivid, even tiny marked letter.
2. The HD LED screen was designed with a 16:9 gold ratio, correctly display as a 16×9 LED wall.
3. The P1.25 LED display utilizes an SMD1010, a full black Nationstar LED lamp with a high contrast ratio of 5000:1.
It guarantees a full HD LED screen that reflects all art items’ pure and natural color.
4. The HD LED display has front maintenance.
All LED screen panels, power supply, and receiving card are installed and dismantled in P1 LED screen front.
Thus, it saves the art center installation site back-space and more effortless for future maintenance.
5. The P1.25 full HD LED screen is zero-noise, ensuring a quiet working status in the art center.
6. This 16×9 LED wall utilizes YUCHIP new technology, which is more energy-saving; for example, its average power consumption is only 65w per square meter.
There are many more special designs of this P1.25 LED wall, like the EMC design.
Should you want to know more about the 16×9 LED wall, 10×20 LED screen, or any other kind of LED display, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or visit our website; https://www.yuchip-led.com/.
Also, should you need some informative readings about HD LED screens, below are some links you may check.