Today, outdoor rental LED display is widely applied in events, concerts, etc. You may use the outdoor rental LED display for indoor and semi-outdoor use. These LED screens come in lightweight and straightforward mobility features; they are prevalent and in demand today.
The P3.91 is a commonly utilized pixel pitch for indoor and outdoor rentals among outdoor rental LED display products. Suppose you are getting a P3.91; here’s a quick guide.
Also, if you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask and message us.
2. P3.91 Outdoor Rental LED Display Tips And Guides
As a leading manufacturer from China, YUCHIP also considers helping and giving you knowledge about LED screen products’ excellent and wise purchase. Apart from allowing you to customize your desired projects, we are also here to guide and enlighten you. Here are a few tips and guides regarding the P3.91 Rental Screen and all products from our rental LED screen series.
- Product Familiarization. It is essential to know about the products beforehand. So, please read about the various pros and cons of LED displays in your spare time. If you do not have enough time to read and research, you may ask us to help you, and we will be more than happy to guide you.
- Price Inquiries. It applies to those with a tight budget for an LED display project. Budget, perhaps, is one of the factors you have to consider in burying any extensive and costly equipment.
- Customize. Some buyers are maybe too shy to ask for this feature and later become unsatisfied with their purchase. We advise you to be mindful of all your consideration and tell us what you need and your desired project outcomes. We can achieve a worthwhile result for your benefit with the proper coordination and feedback.
- Proper Maintenance. It is true things last when maintained well and taken care of. The same concept applies to LED screens. Its lifespan is pre-determined by the material and its manufacture; however, the real deal comes when it’s maintained. Perhaps maintenance does not only pertain to front and rear maintenance but also to how short or long the rest is for the equipment. If it works 24/7 and gets no off-time, the performance may also decline.
If you need more tips and guides, please message us for more.
3. How Long Would It Take To Set Up A P3.91 Outdoor Rental LED Display?
Setting up a rental LED screen display can range from 30 minutes to 3 hours, depending on your LED wall rental size. Portable LED screen rental or mobile LED screen usually takes around 30 minutes with minimal staff since these LED displays are already pre-made before the events.
Larger LED screen displays that are modular take a longer time to install. It requires more technicians as well. The amount of time spent installing your rental LED screens is primarily relative to how big and complex you plan your LED displays.
Our well-experienced technicians and engineers carefully plan everything, including the timely completion of the installation task, to not cause any delays in your production.
After years of being in the LED industry, we assure you that everything will be in control and go well as planned. A technician will also make sure things related to LED display are being cared for.
4. How Is The Pricing Of Rental LED Displays Determined?
If you plan to rent LED screens for events, the price could be the number one concern. Whether you are looking for an indoor or outdoor LED screen for rent, these are some of the factors that highly influence the led wall rental cost:
Size. How big an LED digital display you need will significantly affect your rental LED display price. Your screen size is dependent on the viewing distance of your audience. The bigger venue you have, the more audience you expect, and the farther they will be from the screen, the bigger the LED screen you need. More giant screens also mean a higher price; smaller screens mean a smaller fee.
Resolution. Resolution is another factor that affects how much you need to pay for renting an LED screen. There are different types of LED screens with different resolutions. This factor is again dependent on the viewing distance of your audience. You want a better screen resolution if your audience is close to the screen. Furthermore, if you’d like to invest in higher quality, spend more on it.
Installation Type. Another game-changer is how much money you need to prepare your LED screens. You may choose to mount your rental LED display, sit it on a truck, hang it on the ceiling, or have it stacked. The more complex the installation process, the more specialized equipment is needed, which adds more expense for your display.
YUCHIP believes our growth is your growth and vice versa. We provide you with our products and consider taking you and learning about the market. We will be right there with you to celebrate your victory and small wins in whatever field you are in.
Apart from the quality products, we also have significant and excellent services.