P1.86 LED Screen
The P1.86 LED Screen uses die-casting aluminum as its cabinet material; highly reliable and is standardized. P1.86 LED Display is an indoor LED display product that shows nothing but clear visual and detailed resolution.
A pixel pitch of 1.86 is relatively small, resulting in great visuals, perfect for short-distance viewing. It has superior and correct brightness for indoor usage and is ideal for all kinds of indoor applications.
You can use a P1.86 panel in shopping malls, theaters, museums, exhibitions, control rooms, and a lot more. If you’re thinking about customizing and getting a P1.86 LED screen for your indoor use, we are one message away; please send us an inquiry.
- Features & Descriptions
- Related Videos
P1.86 LED Screen Module Specification
|Pixel Pitch (mm)|
3 in 1
P1.86 LED Screen Cabinet Specification
|Cabinet Size (mm)|
640 x 480
|Cabinet Resolution (pixels)|
344 x 258
|Cabinet Pixels (pixels)|
Die Casting Aluminum
|Cabinet Weight (kg)|
P1.86 LED Screen Display Specification
500 – 600 Optional
256 grade by software or by Auto-optic induced
Horizontal 140°; Vertical 140°
|Best Viewing Distance (m)|
<100meter by Internet Cable（without Relay; Multimode fiber cable ＜ 500m; Single-mode fiber cable ＜ 20km
|Display Work Method|
|LED Driving Method|
Constant driving current
|Color Contrast Ratio|
439, 804, 651, 110
|Refresh Frequency (Hz)|
≥1920, ≥3840 Optional
|Picture Display Method|
Intellective control technology, test-itself technology, correct technology, Synchronization Control
DVI (S-VIDEO, CVBS, DP, HDMI, VGA, PAL/NTSC, etc. through Video processor converting)
WINDOWS 98, WINDOWS 2000, WINDOWS XP,WINDOWS 7 etc.
|Front/Rear IP Level|
|Working Temperature (ºc)|
|Stored Temperature (ºc)|
|Operation Humidity (RH)|
|Display Lifetime (hours)|
10 years or more (natural environment)
100000 hours (ideal environment)
Rear / Front Side
AC110 / AC220V±10% 47～63HZ
Max: 700W/㎡ ; Ave:250W/㎡
|Out Of Controlled Dot|
≤3/10,000 (Out of controlled dots means the pixels of which the brightness and the wavelength are both >10% depart to the normal one)
When it comes to high-resolution LED Displays, you’ll never go wrong with our products. YUCHIP’s LED Displays perfectly embody an ultra display that will surely bring you a refined experience.
The design adopts a long-lasting material for indoor use to benefit you more in the long run.
The P1.86 LED Screen is among the indoor high-resolution and high-definition LED screens we have in YUCHIP. The features are highly improved to cater to various indoor usage and applications.
Features And Benefits
- It has a pixel pitch of 1.86, which is small and highly advisable for closer or short distance viewing. It has a vivid resolution and detailed visuals.
- The P1.86 LED Display utilizes SMD1515 which is energy efficient, unlike ordinary LED lamps. Also, we use Nationstar LED.
- Pixel density might reach up to 289444 dots/㎡ which makes higher quality of content, better images, better fonts, and smoother lines.
- A cabinet weighs around 9.5 kg while a module is 0.4 kg; it is super lightweight that maintenance and installation will not require much staffing.
- The maximum power consumption is around 40 watts. It is comparably lower than other indoor LED types with crystal clear visuals, so; you’ll save and conserve energy and power simultaneously.
- It uses die-casting aluminum, which brings dimensional accuracy and stability. It is one of the most reliable materials for an indoor LED screen.
- The vertical and horizontal viewing angle is 160/160, respectively.
- A higher refresh rate means no flicker and a smooth image. This P1.86 Panel has a refresh rate of 3840 Hz.
- The P1.86 LED Screen is CCC, TUV-CE, ETL certified, which means the product has undergone thorough inspections and standard tests.
- It is capable of playing 2KHD and 4KHD video playbacks, the most definitive version in the market.
Aside from standard products, one thing you should also pay attention to is the services. YUCHIP gives out all-out after-sales services such as installation, installation manuals, technical support, and site visitation.
(P1.56, P1.66, P1.9, P2 Indoor LED Video Wall Display)