P20 Outdoor LED Display Roof Installation
With the P20 Outdoor LED Display, you can adjust brightness during daylight and nighttime to minimize light pollution at the same time.
With its huge size and wide viewing angle, it can accommodate large viewers as well and it can work 24/7 so content can play continuously.
- Product Features
- Related Videos
- P20 Outdoor LED Display has a brightness of up to 8000 Hz, suggesting a very refine resolution, and it is also adjustable. During daylight, you can reduce the brightness to avoid too much light pollution in the environment, while at night, standard intelligence is ideal since LEDs are very much visible at night.
- P20 Outdoor LED Display has energy-saving and extended life span features, giving you ease for a long-time service and a sure return of investment, meanwhile.
- Roof installation is one great way to let a wider audience see your content.
- P20 Roof Installation is fixed and has only the rear maintenance features.
- Roof installation is more catchy and has a more stable and firmer structure.
- With the P20 Outdoor LED Display, you can adjust brightness during daylight and nighttime to minimize light pollution at the same time.
- Its vast size and wide viewing angle can accommodate large viewers, and it can work 24/7 so content can play continuously.
- YUCHIP also accommodates customization of your chosen pixel pitch, size, and parameters. We value your suggestion and choice.
- The installation also comes with safety measures to avoid further damage during extreme weather circumstances like typhoons and strong wind.
LED MODULE PARAMETER
|Pixel pitch (mm)|
|Module resolution (pixels)|
16 x 16
|Module size (mm)|
320 x 320
LED CABINET SPECIFICATION
|Cabinet size (mm)|
960 x 960 x 150
|Cabinet resolution (pixels)|
48 x 48
|Cabinet pixels (pixels)|
|Cabinet weight (kg)|
LED DISPLAY SPECIFICATION
100 grade by software or by Auto-optic induced
Horizontal 110°; Vertical 70°
|Best viewing distance (m)|
<100meter by Internet Cable(without Relay; Multimode fiber cable ＜ 500m; Single-mode fiber cable ＜ 20km
|Display work method|
|LED driving method|
Constant driving current
|Color contrast ratio|
439, 804, 651, 110
|Refresh Frequency (Hz)|
|Picture display method|
Intellective control technology, test-itself technology, correct technology, Synchronization Control
DVI (S-VIDEO, CVBS, DP, HDMI, VGA, PAL/NTSC, etc. through Video processor converting )
WINDOWS 98, WINDOWS 2000, WINDOWS XP,WINDOWS 7 etc.
|Front/Rear IP Level|
|Stored temperature (ºC)|
10 years or more( natural environment) 100000 hours( ideal environment)
AC110 / AC220V±10% 47～63HZ
Max: 850W/㎡ ; Ave:350W/㎡
|Out of controlled dot|
≤3/10,000 (Out of controlled dots means the pixels of which the brightness and the wavelength are both >10% depart to the normal one)
(P20 Outdoor LED Display)