High Resolution LED Panel
- High-Resolution LED Panel sets the new standard for indoor display, especially in the 21st century.
- It uses high-quality LEDs to achieve a high-resolution display, vivid color, wide viewing angle, and hi-tech ambiance.
- It features low brightness and high gray level (16bit), plus high color revivification degree.
High Resolution LED Panel Product Categories
High-Resolution LED Panel allows you to have an ultra-fine experience while staying indoors for your home use, business establishments such as restaurants, hotels, casinos, bars, and even government facilities. Its ultra-clear visuals bring closer viewing without flickers and distortions since LED lamps or diodes are positioned closer than conventional indoor screens.
Through the fast-tracking development, it gives an even vivid and deeper understanding of LED display usage. YUCHIP understands that the needs will never end and that the LED display industry will always set its foot forward towards multiple and simultaneous advancements. In the coming years, High-Resolution LED Panel will venture into more digital approaches, and that all sectors in the economy will benefit from it.
Why YUCHIP High Resolution LED Panel
YUCHIP High-Resolution LED Panel is one of the most popular HD indoor displays worldwide, the quality and services are patronized by many.
- High-Resolution LED Panel has a 16:9 ratio of width and height, which can combine easily.
- It provides seamless stitching, ultra-wide view angle, allowing a more excellent and larger audience to see the content in various settings such as conferences, meetings, exhibits, theaters, etc.
- It manifests pure image with superb gradation brings a delicate display effect.
- You can maintain it from the front side, which makes it more convenient to install and maintain.
Customize Your High Resolution LED Panel
High-Resolution LED Panel has that perfect visual that will surely give you an ultra-fine experience. It has high-precision material, making it one of the most popular LED products.
- Ultra-high dynamic contrast and high-quality display, ultra-high-definition perfect picture quality, bring you unprecedented visual enjoyment.
- High-Resolution LED Panel comes with the high-precision cast aluminum material, perfect splicing without gaps.
- Pixel pitches are commonly small such as P0.5, P0.75, P1, P1.25, P1.5, P1.75, P2, P2.5, and customized.
- We also customize your desired size, considering the installation area, maintenance and budget.
YUCHIP: Your Professional High Resolution LED Panel Manufacturer And Supplier
YUCHIP is your best partner in providing you with HD quality, and satisfactory resolution LED display screens. With 16 years of experience in the industry, we have created the most high-definition display for various usage. We provide LED products for outdoor billboards, but we also put much effort into developing our indoor HD product series more.
In our long years in the field, we’ve provided multiple countries and sectors such as tourism, hospitality, sporting, trade and finance, broadcasting, advertising, entertainment, education, and many more. Should you have further questions, inquiries, or need consultation, please let us know by message. We look forward to working with you.
High Resolution LED Panel Projects We Finished
High-Resolution LED Panel Module Specification
|Pixel Pitch (mm)|
3 in 1
|Module Resolution (pixels)|
160 x 135
|128 x 108|
80 x 65
|Module Pixel (pixels)|
|Module Size (mm)|
200 x 168
High-Resolution LED Panel Cabinet Specification
|Cabinet Size (mm)|
600 x 337.5 x 80 and customized
|Cabinet Resolution (pixels)|
480 x 270
|384 x 216||320 x 180|
240 x 135
|Cabinet Pixels (pixels)|
Die casting aluminum
|Cabinet Weight (kg)|
High-Resolution LED Panel Screen Specification
800 (6500) Optional
256 grade by software or by Auto-optic induced
Horizontal 160°; Vertical 160°
|Best Viewing Distance (m)|
<100meter by Internet Cable（without Relay; Multimode fiber cable ＜ 500m; Single-mode fiber cable ＜ 20km
|Display Work Method|
|LED Driving Method|
Constant driving current
|Color Contrast Ratio|
439, 804, 651, 110
|Refresh Frequency (Hz)|
|Picture Display Method|
Intellective control technology, test-itself technology, correct technology, Synchronization Control
DVI (S-VIDEO, CVBS, DP, HDMI, VGA, PAL/NTSC, etc. through Video processor converting)
WINDOWS 98, WINDOWS 2000, WINDOWS XP,WINDOWS 7 etc.
|Front/Rear IP Level|
|Working Temperature (ºc)|
|Stored Temperature (ºc)|
|Operation Humidity (RH)|
|Display Lifetime (hours)|
10 years or more (natural environment)
100000 hours (ideal environment)
AC110 / AC220V±10% 47～63HZ
Max: 40W/㎡ ; Ave:25W/㎡
|Out Of Controlled Dot|
≤3/10,000 (Out of controlled dots means the pixels of which the brightness and the wavelength are both >10% depart to the normal one)
HD LED Screen: Ultimate FAQ Guide
The LED Screen is undeniably dominating the display industry as it has become increasingly popular through the years. Due to its ability to deliver high-quality content that looks great from any angle, more and more businesses and companies use HD LED screens to carry out their marketing or advertising endeavors.
As technology continues to advance, the quality of LED screens continues to become better as well. The introduction of an HD LED screen display is an example of that. LED screens nowadays can showcase display content in a resolution that was impossible before.
There is now a wide range of HD LED screen products available in the market that comes in various configurations customizable to suit your application requirements.
2. What Is An HD LED Screen?
HD LED Screen or High Definition screen display is a high-resolution LED panel used by many advertisers and business owners to showcase crystal-clear and seamless images for their audience to see and enjoy.
The HD is another way to describe the pixel pitch on a particular LED screen. It is designated to LED screen manufacturers, denoting 720 or 1080 (vertical) lines.
You can expect HD LED screens to have superior picture resolution than standard digital display monitors such as LCD. Because generally, LED technology allows for better-quality and thinner monitors and screens, which also happen to have the ability to produce brighter white lights.
The HD LED screens also have a local dimming feature that lets users manipulate the amount of backlight in certain screen parts. Moreover, colored LED displays that are HD deliver sharper color uniformity and accuracy.
Conclusively, HD LED displays can produce better overall picture quality than any previous digital display technologies, which is highly important in today’s marketing and advertising endeavors.
3. What Is The Difference Between Full HD, 2K, 4K, And 8K LED Displays?
The HD, Full HD, 2k, 4k, and 8k are the different screen resolutions for TVs, monitors, digital displays, and many others. They differ in the number of pixels present or displayed on the LED screens. As a general rule of thumb, the more pixel points from the image, the better the picture quality.
- HD: HD LED displays typically refer to those screens with 720 x 1280 pixels, equivalent to almost one (1) million pixels per Screen. This type of LED Screen is a good choice for you if you are looking for a cheaper option.
- Full HD: Full HD LED Screen or panel delivers a slightly better image quality than HD LED Screen. This Screen has 1920 x 1080 picture resolution. That is equal to more than two (2) million pixels on each Screen. They are suitable for 16:9 widescreen format like the HD. The Full HD displays have dominated the LED market for years and are considered the standard for most applications (residential or commercial).
- 2k: 2k screen resolution has 2048 x 1080 pixels. It is mainly used for the 19:10 ratio aspect. This screen resolution offers high-definition picture quality that is slightly better than Full HD but lower than Ultra HD displays. For this reason, they account the smallest market share. Though, they are often used in the film industry.
- 4k: 4k LED Screen or Ultra HD LED Screen offers a stunning visual display quality suitable for high-end photo editing, gaming, film shows, etc. The 4k resolution has some aspect ratio variations including, 3840 x 2160 pixels, 4096 x 2160 pixels, and 5120 x 2160 pixels. This picture resolution is applied to ultra-wide HD TV and screens.
- 8k: 8K screen resolution has way more pixels than the previous ones. Screens with this quality have 7680 x 4320 pixels, four times more than the 4k LED screens.
- 10K: Currently, this is the most significant screen resolution you can find in the market. 10K screens have 10328 x 7760 pixels.
4. What Lighting Technology Is Used For HD LED Displays?
LED users are not limited anymore in choosing the traditional DIP (dual in-line package) LED lights. There are already other light technologies utilized for LED screens due to the advancement in LED technology.
SMD LED and COB LEDs are the two most popular LED lights used for (HD) LED screens. Although there are other LED lights in the market, these two are the most popular as they both offer remarkable benefits and efficiency.
SMD LED, or Surface Mounted Device, is a method where the components are directly mounted on the PCB (printed circuit board) surface. SMD offers an unmatched resolution quality, especially for small pitch LED displays.
Unlike DIP LEDs, the SMD LED chip has more than two contacts. It contains three (3) diodes making each LED chip have 4 or 6 (touches). This chip has colored diodes (blue, red, and green), producing almost any color with just level adjustments. With this feature, your digital display will have clear and smooth images.
- SMD screen offers stunning color mixtures, resulting in the pictures’ perfect color consistency.
- The SMD screen has a wider viewing angle compared to other lighting technology.
- SMD screens are generally lighter than DIP screens.
- SMD screens can be used outdoors, but many manufacturers recommend using this indoor for it is ideal for fine pixel pitch LED display.
COB (Chip on board) LED technology is a method of wiring the bare LED chips directly to the LED substrate and covering it with epoxy resins. Since there is no more individual packaging of the electronic components, COB LED tends to be more compact and less expensive.
Unlike SMD LEDs, COB LEDs are easier to install. They are also lighter and convenient to use for several purposes.
- COB LED is more thermal resistant.
- A COB LED module can dissipate heat using the copper foil placed in PCB.
- COB LED offers high intensity, especially at close distances.
- COB LED design is more straightforward as it only requires one (1) circuit and two (2) contacts.
5. How To Choose The Most Suitable HD Display Product For My Project?
Here are some vital things you should consider when choosing the most suitable HD display screen product for your LED project:
- First, you need to identify the size of the LED Screen perfect for your space and needs.
- Second, determine the viewing distance of your target audience from your LED display. It will help your manufacturer determine the pixel value ideal for your project. Small pixel pitches like 1.2mm LED, 1.9mm LED, or 2mm LED will suit closer viewing distances.
- Third, decide on how you wish to install your HD LED display. You may request to have it mounted on the wall or standing on the ground or hanging from the ceiling, etc.
- Fourth, consider the budget that you have for this project. Make can contact your local manufacturer to know what HD LED screens fit your budget or request a quote for your desired LED display.
- Fifth, choose a trusted LED screen supplier to give you proper guidance and support. A reliable HD LED supplier will provide you with expert advice and quality products to make you happy and satisfied.
6. Why Should I Choose YUCHIP? What Are The YUCHIP HD LED Display Series?
YUCHIP has been one of the most trusted LED display suppliers in China since its establishment in 2004. YUCHIP has supplied high-end indoor/outdoor HD LED screens with a 3 to 5 years warranty.
YUCHIP’s well-reputed name results from the company’s continued product innovation, excellent customer service, and outstanding value for every need of the customers.
YUCHIP offers customized LED solutions to ensure that every customer is satisfied. Our team comprises highly-trained engineers and experts to give you the best support and services.
For your HD LED screen needs, we have two series of HD LED displays and HD LED display pro products perfect for your various needs. Our HD LED Screen L series has 1.25mm, 1.56mm, 1.66mm, 1.92mm, and 2.0mm pixel pitch values, while our HD LED Screen J series has 1.85mm, 1.935mm, 1.998mm, 2.4mm, and 2.5mm.
You can check out the products section on our website to see the complete list of HD LED screens we offer. You can also send us a message to learn more about our HD products and services.
As the world embraces digitalization and technological advances, modern technologies like LED technologies will continue to become famous and marketable.
The robust growth of the LED market is brought by the rapidly increasing desire of people for better and more efficient lighting and display technologies, which LED lights can offer.
Because of the many advantages and functionalities HD displays have, the fine pixel pitch LED display market enjoys nearly limitless applications across various sectors. The users of HD LED display consider their purchases as a worthwhile investment.
These LED screens can serve functional and decorative purposes; they offer illumination and visual effect displays. Owed to this is the plethora of businesses and brands that utilize HD and Full HD LED displays for their benefit.