P25.6 Ultra Thin Outdoor Display
P25.6 Ultra Thin Outdoor Display is ultra-light and ultrathin and requires low load-bearing.
The cabinet adopted the latest design ideas; it only has the frame without the frame connection in the middle of the general cabinet, making the cabinet lighter.
- Ultra-Thin LED Display High transmittance: Its transmittance is over 15%-40% and gains homogeneous emission.
- Ultra-Thin LED Display Low windage: Because the screen is ventilation, it reduces the windage and saves structure costs.
- Good ventilation: You do not need to use an air conditioning fan and save on cost.
- Strong adaptability: You can apply it to a whole-day work environment, waterproof, dustproof, and airproof design.
- Environmental protection and energy saving: It can save more than 40% of energy than the conventional display.
LED MODULE PARAMETER
|Pixel pitch (mm)|
|Module resolution (pixels)|
|Module size (mm)|
LED CABINET SPECIFICATION
|Cabinet size (mm)|
|Cabinet resolution (pixels)|
|Cabinet pixels (pixels)|
|Cabinet weight (kg)|
LED DISPLAY SPECIFICATION
|Pixel density (pixel/㎡)|
100 grade by software or by auto-optic induced
Horizontal 120°; Vertical 120°
|Best viewing distance (m)|
|Communication distance (m)|
<100meter by Internet Cable (without relay; Multimode fiber cable ＜ 500m; Single-mode fiber cable ＜ 20km
|Display work method|
|LED driving method|
Constant driving current
|Color contrast ratio|
439, 804, 651, 110
|Refresh Frequency (Hz)|
|Picture display method|
Intellective control technology, test-itself technology, correct technology, Synchronization Control
DVI (S-VIDEO, CVBS, DP, HDMI, VGA, PAL/NTSC, etc. through a video processor converting)
WINDOWS 98, WINDOWS 2000, WINDOWS XP,WINDOWS 7 etc.
|Front/Rear IP Level|
|Working temperature (ºC)|
|Stored temperature (ºC)|
|Operation humidity (RH)|
|Display Lifetime (hours)|
10 years or more (natural environment) 100000 hours (ideal environment)
Front Or Rear
AC110 / AC220V±10% 47～63Hz
|Out of controlled dot|
≤3/10,000 (Out of controlled dots means the pixels of which the brightness and the wavelength are both >10% depart to the normal one)
(Ultra Thin LED Poster)