Z Series Rental LED Display
- The Z Series Rental LED Display design is multi-faceted and more convenient for installation, mobility, and dismantling for the rental LED display Z series. It also has smooth and shockproof edges, good brightness, refresh rate, grayscale, and contrast.
- YUCHIP is enriched with a rental LED display series. We have the Q series, B, H, F, C, and Z series. All these series have unique designs and characteristics that differentiate them.
- Please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and questions.
Z Series Rental LED Display Product Categories
The Z Series Rental LED Display features a new design and even augmented specifications. The series has high brightness and precise structure, a high refresh rate, and a modern design. It is applicable for indoor and outdoor applications, and because of its adaptive and flexible features, it can quickly adapt to various uses.
The Z Series comes in three product categories, namely the flat, curved, and 500×500/500×1000 mm. Each type comes with distinguishing features, but generally, these categories support front maintenance, have soft edges and protective cores on corners, and are safe for mobility and installation. They come in pixel pitches of 1.95mm, 2.6mm, 2.97mm, 3.91mm, and 4.81mm.
The flat series is best for event applications such as concerts and trade shows. It has lightweight features, high brightness, easy installation, and shockproof edges.
The curved Z series allows you to put creativity into LED display applications. You can curve it from various angles and make a commendable view and presentation.
Whether you have a 500×500 or 500x1000mm module, both meet high image quality. Its high refresh rate makes the images look more realistic and vivid.
Catering Your Rental LED Display Needs
Rental events have gone back to their normal streamline. Many organizers have composed and commenced handling various concerts, parties, events, and shows. Because of this, the demand for rental LED screens has also increased significantly.
- The Z Series Rental LED Display has excellent features that ease your event, shows, and establishments.
- Our clients praise its rigidity and outstanding quality as it has a long lifespan, user-friendly specifications, high brightness, a high refresh rate, and a safe-locking mechanism.
- The Z series comes in pixel pitches, such as P1.95, P2.6, P2.97, P3.91, P4.8, and more. With huge choices, you can choose which one is suitable for your project among these pixel pitches. Above all, either of the mentioned pixel pitches comes in a good brightness level, is adjustable, and has a reasonable refresh rate, contrast rate, grayscale, and other color parameters.
New Design And New Innovation: Customize With Us
YUCHIP has a prosperous rental LED display series. This rental LED display series allows you to choose well and know which is the most appropriate for your project. Also, all of our rental LED screen series are open for customization and enrichment of designs.
- The Rental LED Display Z Series is designed for fast mobility and installation, so it is equipped with safety features, including shockproof edges. With this design and quality, the LED screen will not get damaged during uncertain situations during transporting and dismantling.
- We designed it to easily convert into various curves, such as concave and convex. Perhaps, each module and cabinet has a fast-locking system that is rotatable yet sturdy and rigid.
- The Z series rental LED screen has IP65 protection for outdoor applications. It serves as outer protection that protects the whole system from outside factors such as rain, mist, dust, etc. With IP65 protection, the LED screen can function fully and steadily even under various weather conditions.
YUCHIP: Your Professional Z Series Rental LED Display Provider
YUCHIP is a dedicated manufacturer for innovating new designs and products. We adopt tested and valuable technologies in the field and apply them to our products to offer upgrades and variety to our LED screen solutions. And speaking of innovations and upgrades, our Z Series rental LED display is one of the many fruits of our ongoing breakthrough in LED screen solutions crafting.
The LED display market is broad and massive, with innovations and new technology almost everywhere. Many LED display enthusiasts and experts continue to make this product user-friendlier and more accessible for various applications. In YUCHIP, we value your needs and project requirements, and to best match, the ongoing and dynamic need for improvement, our Z series rental LED display is ready to cater to you.
Z Series Rental LED Display Applications
- Our Factory
- Z Series Rental LED Display Latest Catalog
Z Series Rental LED Display Module Specification
|Pixel Pitch (mm)|
|SMD2121 / SMD1921|
3 in 1
|Module Resolution (pixels)|
128 x 128
|96 x 96||84 x 84||64 x 64|
52 x 52
|Module Pixel (pixels)|
|Module Size (mm)|
250 x 250
Z Series Rental LED Display Cabinet Specification
|Cabinet Size (mm)|
500 x 500
|Cabinet Resolution (pixels)|
256 x 256
|192 x 192||168 x 168||128 x 128|
104 x 104
|Cabinet Pixels (pixels)|
Die casting aluminum
|Cabinet Weight (kg)|
Z Series Rental LED Display Screen Specification
|1000 / 3500-4500|
256 grade by software or by Auto-optic induced
Horizontal 140°; Vertical 140°
|Best Viewing Distance (m)|
|≥ 2.5||≥ 3||≥ 4|
<100meter by Internet Cable（without Relay; Multimode fiber cable ＜ 500m; Single-mode fiber cable ＜ 20km
|Display Work Method|
|LED Driving Method|
Constant driving current
|Color Contrast Ratio|
439, 804, 651, 110
|Refresh Frequency (Hz)|
≥1920, ≥3840 Optional
|Picture Display Method|
Intellective control technology, test-itself technology, correct technology, Synchronization Control
DVI (S-VIDEO, CVBS, DP, HDMI, VGA, PAL/NTSC, etc. through Video processor converting)
WINDOWS 98, WINDOWS 2000, WINDOWS XP, WINDOWS 7, etc.
|Front/Rear IP Level|
|Working Temperature (ºc)|
|Stored Temperature (ºc)|
|Operation Humidity (RH)|
|Display Lifetime (hours)|
Ten years or more (natural environment)
100000 hours (ideal environment)
Rear / Front side
AC110 / AC220V±10% 47～63HZ
Max: 700W/㎡ ; Ave:250W/㎡
|Out Of Controlled Dot|
≤3/10,000 (Out of controlled dots means the pixels of which the brightness and the wavelength are both >10% depart from the normal one)