Taxi Top LED Display
Taxi Top LED Display is seriously bringing LED displays to new heights. As it is used widely in cities, it caters to a larger audience and reaches prospects rapidly.
This LED type will advance not only the advertising industry but also other sectors it scopes. Thus, learning how to operate them will help taxi franchise owners efficiently fix and program hassle-free and save money.
In this post, YUCHIP will guide you through Taxi Top LED Display Testing Instruction to familiarize you with how this LED type operates and runs.
Taxi Top LED Display Testing Instruction
To help you further your knowledge about taxi top LEDs, here are series of steps to guide you.
Taxi Top LED Display & E30 Card Testing Step
1. Register an account
- Click REGISTER to register the cloud platform account.
- Then, fill in the contents that need to be filled in, like in the screenshot below. You can use it when you bind the account later.
2. Install the debug software
- After installing the software, open the WIFI of the computer connection e30. The WIFI Password is 12345678.
- Open the Easy Board debugging software, then click on the parameter settings. The password for the parameter setting is 888.
- Afterward, click on the system network server configuration and bind the cloud platform account inside.
Web Server address: www.ledaips.com
- Then, fill in your registered company ID when you register your account.
Now, to control E30 card WIFI Internet access, you have to open the WIFI setting switch. Then, find the WIFI connection to the local area network to enter the password to save. (Note: Only set WIFI Internet access, WIFI, and password settings, click Save to turn off EasyBoard.)
- Dial the code from the AP to the WIFI and wait for 1-2 minutes to open the website login account.
- In E30 control card 3G/4G debugging, you have to select the local country’s country code. Then enter the mobile phone number and service password into it, wait for one minute to open the website login account.
The E30 control card is already bound to the cloud platform.
3. Content Management
- Open the media library and upload the programs you want to play to the cloud platform.
- Edit the video or picture in the media library in the show.
- Click Edit Program to set the width and height of the screen.
- Also, you can click on the show you want to play and edit the show name to save it.
- Save and jump directly and click on Quick Create Task.
- You can select the screen you want to play and send the edited program to it. The editing and publishing of the video and the image are the same.
- The GPS fixed-point delivery function means that it sets the specified broadcast program in a designated area. When the vehicle enters a particular location, the car screen will play the program.
- Then, choose Google Maps to set it up.
- Press and hold the left mouse button in the area where you want to play the program to set the content to play and the area’s size to play.
- You can modify the personal information. (shown below)
- The service is to set the mailbox, which it plays log to send. If it’s your first time to bind the account, you can open the mailbox here to receive the cloud platform’s play log.
Should you have more questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.