The country’s economy mainly depends on trade and investment with its nearby nations. Also, it has impressive tourism, infrastructure, and water and sanitation programs.
But besides their continuous development in the sectors mentioned, they also thrive to advance in advertising and commercial industries like other Southeast Asian countries.
One of our projects this year is an indoor LED in Laos. Our client chose two LED types, P2 and P2.5, both for indoor use.
Here are the advantages of the two indoor LED types.
- It has high stability, a dual redundant power supply, and double signal thermal backup.
- It has a seamless connection, no interruption, no black line on the screen, one and multiple Windows broadcast.
- The super-fast response sends the video and the image to the active flow.
- Brightness can be automatically or received by the LED screen.
- The high-speed refresh rate of up to 3,840 Hertz, no phantom, no flicker or line reduces the risk of eye fatigue, eye strains, and headaches.
- It has a too high gray level. The 16-bit processing system achieves 65536 gray levels and 281 megabytes.
- Generic VGA
- DVI traditional video signal
- HDMI high-definition video signal
- Can accept video display from TV programs
- VCD or DVD
- Live on other video programs.
- It has more than 140 degrees in horizontal and vertical view.
- It comes with an ultra-high refresh rate to ensure a clear picture.
- Fast and convenient assemble and dismount system.
YUCHIP is a global leading LED display provider; our products are now in more than 100 countries.
We adhere to help countries to go upon advancement and technologies.
For more information, please visit; https://www.yuchip-led.com or contact us at email@example.com.