Have you ever wondered about investing in an energy-saving LED screen? Undoubtedly, an energy-saving LED screen can provide numerous excellent benefits for your property; they may use up to 70% less electricity! Luckily, we’ve outlined some key things you should know as follows to help you make the right decision.
1. What Is An Energy-Saving LED Screen?
Before going further, we first need to outline an energy-saving LED screen. An energy-saving LED screen is a specialist LED screen that utilizes standard cathode technology to reduce its power consumption by up to 70%. Technically, the common cathode LED display Red lamp is powered by 2.8 voltage, Green and Blue lights are powered by 3.8 voltage, respectively, while the regular LED screen Red, Green, and Blue lamps are all powered by five voltage.
The voltage and current are accurately distributed to the red, green, and blue lamp beads for an energy-saving LED screen. The on-resistance is small, effectively reducing the power consumption and dramatically reducing the heat generated when the display screen is working.
2. What Are The Benefits Of Installing An Energy-Saving LED Screen?
Since energy-saving LED displays rely on standard cathode systems as opposed to regular LED screen solutions, many people experience numerous benefits by installing energy-saving LED screens in their properties. Some of the most notable benefits of installing an energy-saving LED screen include the following.
Five Crucial Benefits of Installing Energy-Saving LED Screens
- Superior Power Efficiency. Unlike many other screens, energy-saving LED screens use standard cathode technology, which is highly praised for reducing power consumption without compromising quality. Thus, many people experience 50% or more power reductions by switching to an energy-saving LED screen instead of traditional screens.
- Reduced Monthly Electricity Bills. We’ve already clarified that energy-saving LED screens use less power. However, this does more than diminish your environmental footprint; it also helps cut your energy cost significantly compared to traditional screens. For example, the wattage of a mid-sized energy-saving LED screen is around 150 watts lower per square meter, but a regular LED screen takes 350 watts per square meter. And, as you scale up the screen size, you’ll notice the difference in wattage becomes even more significant.
- Lower Maintenance Requirements. Did you know that LED screens have a much lower maintenance requirement than traditional screen types? Since LED screens are designed with durability in mind, they don’t often break quickly, lowering your need to replace any broken LEDs or driver IC within the screen. In addition, they are also straightforward to keep clean and maintain while providing better heat dissipation to make them more reliable and less complicated to stay in working order accordingly.
- Longer Lifespan. When investing in a new screen for your business, you must ensure that your chosen screen type will deliver good value. However, a screen that breaks down in a year or so won’t likely offer good returns. Fortunately, energy-saving LED screens are designed with durability in mind, which helps make them much better for long-term results. These screens are usually efficient for roughly 100,000 hours, giving an exceptional run-time.
3. Where Are These Used?
There are numerous applications for energy-saving LED displays, and these can technically be used in place of most other screen types. With this thought in mind, some primary uses for energy-saving LED screens include outdoor advertising, roadside panels and billboards, building-mounted advertisements, gas station LED signs, LED school signs, and LED truck signs. However, the cost savings for a small TV screen may be less impressive, which is why they are usually most loved by commercial businesses instead.
4. What Is The Best Energy-Saving LED Screen?
When it comes to choosing an energy-saving LED display, there’s a lot you’ll need to consider. However, some of the best energy-saving LED screens will offer the following features; luckily, models such as the YUCHIP Eco Series could be ideal.
A Common Cathode Design
To get the most from your new LED screen, you should look for a screen with a standard cathode design (e.g., 2.8V for Red, 3.8V for Green and Blue lamps ). These cathode designs are common for energy-saving LED screens, fortunately. They allow a more accurate power allocation to each lamp color, which helps enhance energy efficiency.
Energy-Saving PCB Design
The best energy-saving LED panel will often feature an energy-saving PCB design. It includes more layers, each being 1.6mm in thickness or more. This provides excellent durability and a smaller, more manageable design overall.
Ideally, your energy-saving LED screen should have a Driver IC ICN2069 or the same level that supports an energy-saving function. The regular ICN2037S, 2038S, ICN2153, and MBI5124 don’t support this function.
Large Chip LED Lamps
Large LED chip lamps typically require a lower current to realize the same brightness smoothly compared to smaller LED chip lamps. As such, large chip LED lamps are crucial to increase the energy efficiency of your energy-saving LED display where possible. Ultimately, they provide the same brightness level with lower power requirements.
One handy feature of many modern energy-saving LED screens is that they are thin. A thin screen is far easier to move and install, and it also provides substantially better aesthetic appeal as well. Furthermore, it’s well worth considering that ultra-thin, lightweight cabinets and designs require considerably less space.
Extrusion Aluminum or Die-casting Aluminum Cabinetry
When choosing your energy-saving LED screen, you should ideally look for a model that features either extrusion aluminum or die-casting aluminum cabinetry. This point provides far superior heat control and dissipation, reducing the risk of damage occurring to your LED screen – thereby cutting maintenance.
There is no point in overspending your new LED screen purchase. After all, when it comes to an energy-saving screen, there’s no point in saving money on energy bills only to spend substantially more to buy the LED screen itself. With this thought in mind, you should consider your budget carefully. It is to ensure that you’re getting a reasonable price for the model.
5. How To Get the Best Energy-Saving LED Screen?
If you’ve been looking for a top-quality supplier of premium-quality LED screen solutions, you’ll need to consider several factors to inform your decision. Fortunately, we have outlined several of the most influential in helping with this decision.
One of the first things you should consider is where to install your energy-saving LED screen. When installing a commercial screen, location is always crucial to ensure that everyone who views the screen can view the screen easily. Some common suggestions include building roofing, wall-mounted areas, elevated on a steel pole, and the like. If you are using the energy-saving LED display for commercial purposes, your screen location should also be readily visible to members of the public.
Another factor to consider carefully is screen size. A larger screen will cost significantly more to run than a smaller screen. However, if your chosen screen is too small, your potential customers may struggle to see the screen.
The Best Viewing Distance
In addition to screen size, viewing distance is a critical consideration. Viewing any screen becomes more complex from a longer distance, especially for customers who may be compromised. As such, you should always consider your chosen advert design (etc.) to be confident that customers from a certain distance will be able to view and appreciate your content.
The Optimal Control Method
Controlling an energy-saving LED panel is critical to ensure you can manage the display effectively. Numerous options are available in this regard, including RJ45 cables and remote controls. Of course, from a commercial perspective, remote controls may be more straightforward and practical. However, there is an increased risk of an unresponsive screen when using a remote control method, which may not be as significant with a direct connection through an RJ45 cable.
6. Why Choose A Top-Quality Energy-Saving LED Display From YUCHIP?
At this point, we’ve clarified some things you’ll need to consider when choosing an energy-saving LED display. However, if you are feeling a little unsure still, don’t panic. The excellent YUCHIP Eco Series is one of the best energy-saving screens on the market.
If you’re looking to invest in a top-quality, energy-saving LED panel, keeping the benefits in mind is essential. Fortunately, an energy-saving LED module is significantly more efficient, cost-effective, and reliable. So, to find out more and discover your perfect energy-saving LED display, contact our award-winning experts at YUCHIP today!